Aurelia has 2 years’ experience working for local government on public sector construction contracts and disputes
Relevant experience includes:
• drafting and issuing professional appointments for affordable housing projects
• assisting in the management of a construction framework agreement of 10 contractors
• assisting in drafting a call-off contract for an NEC-procured school (contract value – £15.4 million)
• Reviewing collateral warranties
• advising on public procurement rules and tendering processes
• assisting on multiple adjudications
• reviewing statements of case and drafting witness statements
• managing litigation correspondence and communications
• drafting deeds of variation and deeds of novation
• assisting on the administration of a residual waste framework agreement
Notable cases Aurelia has worked on include:
• Essex County Council v UBB Waste (Essex) Limited  EWHC 819 (TCC) (which concerned a dispute relating to the construction and operation of a waste energy plant where termination of the 25-year PFI contract was sought by the local authority).
You're in the right place! Just drop us a message. How can we help?