Shriya has 4 years’ experience working both at City law firms and in-house.
• reviewing JCT, NEC and FIDIC contracts and flagging key provisions including delay, notice requirements, key mile stones, payment terms, variations, liability, indemnity and termination clauses
• reviewing parent company guarantees and collateral warranties
• attending a Court of Appeal hearing for claims for delay, costs and damages that arose through civil war/ force majeure.
• attending a mediation with private individuals/ clients who have decided to terminate contracts due to breach of contract on the contractor’s side
• attending and preparing for adjudication whilst working in house for the main contractor who was party to a joint venture agreement
• assisting on an International Arbitration against a State for the sum of £400 million
• assisting on projects relating to decommissioning (oil and gas)
You're in the right place! Just drop us a message. How can we help?