Shriya has 4 years’ experience working both at City law firms and in-house.
• reviewing JCT, NEC and FIDIC contracts and flagging key provisions including delay, notice requirements, key mile stones, payment terms, variations, liability, indemnity and termination clauses
• reviewing parent company guarantees and collateral warranties
• attending a Court of Appeal hearing for claims for delay, costs and damages that arose through civil war/ force majeure.
• attending a mediation with private individuals/ clients who have decided to terminate contracts due to breach of contract on the contractor’s side
• attending and preparing for adjudication whilst working in house for the main contractor who was party to a joint venture agreement
• assisting on an International Arbitration against a State for the sum of £400 million
• assisting on projects relating to decommissioning (oil and gas)
You're in the right place! Just drop us a message. How can we help?
You are very welcome to this firm’s seminars and training sessions and to read the firm’s articles and publications.
At seminars and training sessions, you are welcome to take away the materials provided. However, please note that attendance and receipt of any materials during the course of a seminar or training session shall not constitute legal advice and no lawyer-client relationship is created by attendance or receipt of any information, be it in printed form, electronic or any other medium, including verbal.
No answer to a question at a seminar or training session constitutes legal advice and no lawyer-client relationship is created between any person, including an individual or company asking the question and the person answering it. Where appropriate, you should consult a lawyer for legal advice and this firm would be happy to assist in that regard.
You should not disclose confidential information to a member of this firm unless you are already a client of this firm and have been provided with a letter of engagement. We do not owe you a duty of confidentiality until you have signed a letter of engagement with this firm.