Sales / Purchase Contracts & Ancillaries, Sales & Acquisitions
Tringa has several years of experience in property law, acting for Housing Associations, Banks and Developers
- Acting for Housing Associations in large scale charging exercises
- Acquisitions & sales of large, mixed-use development sites
- Sales / purchases of residential & commercial properties
- Drafting head leases & sub leases for residential & commercial properties
- Rectification of unfavourable terms in leases
- Preliminary title investigation for portfolio advice
- Acting for various lenders in mortgaging & re-mortgaging transactions
- Reviewing tenancy agreements, rent deposit deeds & nomination agreements
- Reviewing & drafting S.106, S278, S104 Agreements & other planning / development Agreements
- Advising on title issues & rectification of errors found in title registers
- Dealing with the registration of unregistered land, including adverse possession registrations
- Creation of easements & extinguishment / release of easements
Validation error occured. Please enter the fields and submit it again.
Thank You ! Your email has been delivered.